US Army – Support Services to TRADOC Capability Manager Mission Command (Prime)
Apex provides services to TCM MC with near continuous assessment of evolving mission command systems’ capabilities, their utility, and a determination of their effectiveness in “current” and future fights. This support entails:
- Assess evolving MC systems’ architecture products and capabilities
- Develop JCIDS products to document support the transition of existing Army capabilities to the Common Operating Environment
- Integration of evolving MC capabilities with current and projected mission command systems, applications, services and network infrastructure
- Transitioning operational required mission command system functionalities and capabilities in support of the Army’s COE implementation plan
- Develop Concept of Operations (CONOPS) and Concept of Employment (CONEMP) documents to support development of the Command Post Computing Environment.
- Assess and document current and evolving Command Post and the Mission Command on the Move (MCOTM) operational capabilities
- Assess Mission Command systems’ architectural structure for impacts to training and fielding requirements. System architecture products include Test Threads, Data Flow Diagrams, Information Exchange Requirements (IER), JCIDS documents, Operational CONOPS/CONEMPS, white papers, and analytical studies and reports.
- Support Army efforts to quickly determine and rapidly provide improvements to Mission Command capabilities for units conducting pre-deployment training, preparing for or executing unified land operations.